Terms and Conditions
Futures Group (Futures for Children, Time for Children, Foster Care Solutions and Fostering Options)
- The competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years and over.
- Employees of Futures Group and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition will be run on Futures for Children, Time for Children, Foster Care Solutions and Fostering Options Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/FuturesForChildrenFostering
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not be counted.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight 15/04/2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, or any damage to the prizes in transit.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter the competition, you must like the post as well as like one of our pages, Futures for Children, Time for Children, Foster Care Solutions and Fostering Options Facebook page. Comment on the post stating how many Mini eggs you can see in the jar as well as comment to who you would give these eggs to if won.
- Futures group reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Futures for Children, Time for Children, Foster Care Solutions and Fostering Options.
- The prize is as stated in the competition post and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random and notified through Facebook messenger and announced on Futures for Children, Time for Children, Foster Care Solutions and Fostering Options face book page. If the winner cannot be contacted or they do not claim the prize (by a way of a response on messenger for claiming the prize) within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner which will be chosen at random.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions, and entry into the competition by will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- There will be three winners chosen and the prize presented in the photograph will be divided into three.
- Prizes will be sent by royal mail signed for service.